Survey CADD Services
J.A. Rice, Inc.’s Survey CADD Technicians have the capabilities and flexibility to meet clients’ needs and demands. The following are just a few of the services our Survey CADD Department offers:
- Topographic Base Maps: Process field collected data files into location drawings with contours using AutoCAD or MicroStation.
- Construction Stakeout: Compute coordinates for field crews to stake out utilities, buildings, roads, curbs, grading, and flagging Limits of Disturbance (LOD).
- 3D Modeling Using Leica’s Cyclone Software: Process data clouds from our Leica ScanStation C10 Laser Scanner. 3D models are exported and delivered in AutoCAD or MicroStation files. 3D models can be used for/with BIM.
- As-built/Redline Drawings: Create drawings from field run measurements in AutoCAD or MicroStation.
- Cross Sections: Create cross sections from field run data collection of streams, flood plains, roadways, and runways.
- Area and Volume Computation: Calculated from proposed plans or field run data collection. Processed in AutoCAD with Carlson or Trimble’s Terramodel software using grid or Average End Area methods
- Data Analysis and Reporting for QC/QA Surveys: Third party computation and survey field work. Computation of proposed horizontal and vertical locations of site features (i.e., bridges, roadways, buildings, etc.) from approved plans. Provide comparison of proposed locations against either field locations or contractor’s proposed values prior to stakeout and construction. Reporting is usually provided in spreadsheet form, clearly indicating the differences in the horizontal and vertical values.
All files can be delivered in AutoCAD or MicroStation file formats.
Contact us for more information about our Survey CADD capabilities and to request a proposal.